Tracking workout training routines using JEFIT gym log is easy. Programs from bodybuilding, 3 day splits, 5x5 & strength plans to home exercises & body weight lifting.
★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★ Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps ★ USA Today - New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
Who is this app for?
If you’ve logged your workouts in a journal, planner or just love training at the gym on your own schedule, JEFIT will help you reach your strength, weight and fat loss, and training goals from beginners to advanced lifters. We’ve made the app to motivate you by rewarding you for consistency, pushing yourself to new personal records and committing to challenges with the community.
● Web or App - Track with the app and edit routines on our web app.
● Track Workouts - Set your exercises, track weights and reps and we’ll show you the results of your training
● Exercise Instruction Database - Over 1300+ demonstrations and variations with HD video from experts
● Intuitive Tools - Rest Timer, Supersets, Interval Timers, Body Measurements Log, Notes, Schedule Planner, Notes
● Training Programs - Customized workout programs made for 3, 4 or 5 day splits, fat loss, stronglifts, 5x5, starting strength, bodybuilding, 531, weightlifting, powerlifting, GZCLP, Greyskull, or build your own
● Stay Motivated - Join our monthly fitness challenge with cash prizes and get support from other gym goers in the community. Also add your gym buddies to compare routines and lifts so you can reach your goal of improving strength, getting lean, toned or just staying active
● Set Goals - Want to lose weight, get lean, get stronger or exercise consistently? You can build that in JEFIT’s custom journal
● Add Friends - Find new fitness buddies in our community. Whether it’s someone to spot you at the gym or to compare bodybuilding tips.
Programs for any fitness level with full instruction database
✔ Beginner Programs - Stronglifts, 5x5, Starting Strength, 3 day splits
✔ Advanced Programs - Powerlifting, bodybuilding, 531, GZCLP, Greyskull
✔ Target Programs - Abs, Arms, Glutes, Fat and Weight Loss, Toning
✔ Personal Training - Get routines built by your personal trainer
✔ Sports Training - Baseball, Space
✔ Equipment Focused - Squat Racks, Barbells, Kettlebells, Dumbbells
✔ Bodyweight or Minimal Equipment - Bands, Mats, Machine Only, Core Focused
✔ Kettlebells, Cardio, Circuit Training, Space Limited Routines
* Or build your own custom workout routines or schedules
Special tools and features
✔ Access from Desktop and Web
✔ Rest Timer - Set custom times to remind when to lift
✔ Supersets and circuit training routines supported
✔ Interval Timer, Set Notes and 1 Rep Max Calculator
✔ Body Measurements and Weekly Planner for Scheduling
✔ Social Feed and Community Contest
✔ Store Workouts in the Cloud and share with your personal trainer
1,300 exercises supported with full HD videos in our database
✔ Barbell, Dumbbell, Machines, Cable, Band
✔ Cardio, Elliptical, Rowing, Bike, Swimming
✔ Static Movements, Planks, Stretching, Abs
✔ Bodyweight, Kettlebell, Core
✔ Create custom exercises
Benchmarking, analysis and instructions
✔ Personalized charts for lifting volume
✔ Benchmark against other users or gym buddy
✔ Weekly summaries of progress
✔ Personalized Record PR tracking
- Dark mode for elite users
- Gym profiles
- Progress photo improvements
- Calories are available on the workout summary
- Quick workouts can be saved to a routine as a workout day
- Changes to a workout day during a training session can be reverted from the workout summary
- Routine details have been improved
- New create custom routine flow
- Improved design for workout logging module.
- Improved design for workout logging module.
- Improved design for Progress report module.
- Added QR code function to make routine sharing easier.
- Fixed Google Fit integration bug.
- Fixed a bug which causes workout session not able to end properly.
- Fixed a bug which causes app to stuck on cardio recording screen under certain circumstance.
- Fixed various minor bugs and crashes.
Fixed a bug which causes users not able to share private routines under certain circumstances.
Fixed a few minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug which crashes on exercise log recording screen under certain circumstance.
- UI improvement - improve the usability on routine editing / management .
- Fix data issue for community shared routine.
- Fix some minor UI bugs.
- Fix various crashes.
- Improved exercise filter / search functionality.
- Improved routine sharing feature.
- Implemented a feature to help user to end workout properly.
- Redesigned post workout report.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Fix user share routine bug.
Moved personal routine collection from "Find Workout Plan" to "Training" tab to make switching, starting a workout easier.
Bring back body part filter when trying to add exercise to a workout day.
Fixed photo uploading bug.
Fixed day list sorting bug.
Fixed workout day ordering issue.
Fixed BMI calculation bug.
Fixed a bug which made clicking on the "I'm ready" button on "workout glance window" not functional.
Fixed a few screen routine issues.
- 10.36 Fixed bugs introduced in v10.35
* Major UI overhaul.
* Major UX improvements across the app.
* Redesigned main navigation system.
* Simplified routine setup / customization process.
* Fixed various bugs including not able to post body stats update feed, rest timer bug, etc.
Improved Log recording design.
Improved Rest timer - now timer will be persist even navigate out of the rest timer screen.
Improved Rest timer - made it easier to adjust time on rester timer screen.
Improved Rest timer - rest timer will go off even the app was switched to background.
Fixed On The Fly related bug.
Fixed on the fly mode bug.
Fixed new calendar date interval display bug.
Improved body part picker screen design.
Fixed on-boarding height picker now shown bug.
Fixed auto-ending session bug (if last exercise was a cardio exercise).
Fixed legacy Elite progress chart crash issue.
Fixed a bug where the weight/rep recording screen got killed by system in some rare case.
Fixed not able to unlink Google Fit bug.
Fix log creation screen keyboard overlapping issue.
*Improved usability and UI on the new progress / calendar view.
*Fixed some minor UI bugs.
BugFix - fix layout issue on some non-English speaking devices
*Improved Progress Report (now merged into progress tab)
*Improved log calendar screen (now merged into progress tab)
*BugFix - Fixed a bug where private shared routine cannot be downloaded.
*BugFix - Elite video not able to play on Android 9+ devices.
10.23 - Fixed adding workout day missing bug and a few various issues introduced in 10.22
Redesign Day-Exercise list screen with bulk editing mode.
Fixed Google Fit related bugs.
Fixed exercise search related bug.
Fixed a bug on on-boarding routine setup.
Fixed a force close issue on profile update screen.
Fixed a bug related to progress / profile picture uploading.
Fixed workout summary screen related bug.
Fixed crash issue on new exercise list editing screen (swap related)
Fixed crashes on Pre-Lollipop devices.
* Improved new user on-boarding design.
* Fixed friend list bug.
* Improved routine creation UI design.
* Fixed viewing friend workout detail bug.
* Improved some UI design.
* Fixed various bugs.
- Improved: added Google Health Integration (12/04/18 Update).
- Improved: greatly improve exercise search functionality.
- Improved: contest voting system.
Improvement: added social event notification system.
Improvement: modified friend recommendation system.
BugFix: fixed a few newsfeed related UI bugs.
Bug-Fix: fixed a bug which prevent workout to be started when the "Add your own exercises" item exists.
1. Improved workout routine finding feature.
2. Fixed not able to start a workout day from the workout tab bug.
Improvement: added report function for social components.
Improved friends adding module.
1. Added layout support for new cutout - "notch" devices.
2. Added workout reminder feature.
3. Fixed various bugs.
4. Fixed crashes on certain non-English system (bug introduced in v10.1)
Added CDN support for fast image/resource file loading.
Added monthly subscription options.
Fixed a few minor bugs.
Fixed synchronization issue.Fixed a bug which causes users not able to purchase Elite product.
New Feature - Introduced a new Elite feature - Smart Exercise SwapFixed - Database crash during upgrading.Minor bug fixes.
1. Stability Improvement. Fixed a few crashes.2. Fixed a bug which caused small group of users not able to upgrade to Elite
Fixed a crash on certain model devices when there is no internet connection available.A few other minor bug fixes.
Fixed - Crash on viewing member progress photo detail page (introduced in 9.89).Improved - News message / like notification system.Fixed - A bug in private routine download.Fixed - Facebook share related bug.Fixed - Avatar slow loading bug.Fixed - Database installation related bug.Fixed - Fixed various minor crashes.
Fixed - Rest timer does not when app to to background too long.Fixed - Current set will go back to set one when come back from background.Improved - Easier to view incoming exercise while taking break..Improved - Stability improvement.Fixed - Fixed various minor crashes.
- Replaced dial spinner input with improved version clickable scrolling picker for better usability.- Added Ability to swipe left/right on picker to quick change exercises.- Improved superset function. Added ability to setup individual rest time, target rep for every exercise in a superset chain.- Fixed extra set display bug.- Re-enabled timer for all exercises in a super set- Reduced memory footprint.- Stability improvement. fixed various crashes.
- Major tracking usability improvement.- Easier to edit incorrectly recorded data.- Easier to navigate through / skip planned exercises.- Cleaner data input interface.- Easier to add/remove set temporarily/or permanently.- Ability to see 1RM for each set.- Faster / smarter data loading.- Ability to minimize rest timer while view other information.- Added support for long screen (Samsung S8 / LG G6, etc.)- Fixed a sync related bug (Unintended exercise being added to current routine).
1. Fixed a UI bug where the soft keyboard overlap the save button on weight/rep recording page.2. Various bug fixes & stability improvement.